Hi! It’s me, Chin, the owner (and writer) of this WordPress site Clouds of Words. I’ve been writing in here since 2013. The other page entitled “Pages of the Lost Book” is apparently, a little introduction about myself written at the age of 19. But it is a little outdated since that’s one of the first entries I have here. So maybe some sort of a ‘Version 2.0’ is what I’d be calling this one. I don’t like to change or edit the original introduction because I don’t like to change my views and perspectives during the time I wrote it. Although many things had changed now, it would be a reminder that I am that person before.
Also, I suck at telling something about myself, so I randomly came across this and I think that this is a less awkward way to introduce myself . 😁
1. Do you have any pets? I have a pug before but unfortunately he died last 2014. Named him Luke Skywalker. Yep, I know 😋
2. What was the last book you read? A novel written by Colleen Hoover – Ugly Love
3. Do you like to cook? I do 🙂
4. What’s your favorite food? I have plenty. Pasta & Pizza & Ice Cream!
5. Are you good at cooking/swimming/etc? I can do both 🙂
6. Are you married or single? SINNNGGGULLL!
7. Do you have brothers and sisters? Two older brothers
8. Are they older or younger than you? Ohh, it was asked here. Lol. Both older.
9. Do you like baseball? No, I like basketball.
10. Do you live alone? No.
11. Do you live in a house or an apartment? In our house.
12. Have you ever lived in another country? Nope. I think I won’t survive anyway.
13. How do you spend your free time? Reading. Sleeping. Mostly sleeping, lol.
14. How old are you? Should have been asked at the beginning. Lol, 22.
15. How tall are you? 5 foot 6 inches.
16. Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. Uhm, I’m just getting there, but so far, it is having my undergraduate thesis published and copyrighted.
17. Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood. This is as always, and until now: traveling and being in the beach.
18. What are your hobbies? Reading, playing my guitar, doing DIY crafts. Etc.
19. What two things could you wish you did when you were…? Say the things I want to say and do the things I want to do, when I was 16.
20. What country are you from? Philippines 🇵🇭
21. What do you do on Sundays? Family day! And more sleeping and reading
22. What do you do? What’s your job? I’m a Public Health Pharmacist of the Department of Health.
23. What is your motto? It is not what is in your hands that is yours, but it is what is left when you learn to let go.
24. What kind of people do you like? The good people
25. What kind of people do you not like? The bad people…?
26. What languages do you speak? Filipino and English
27. What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Hmmm, well there are plenty. Maybe being patient, and cooking!!! Lol.
28. What’s something you do well? Arts abd crafts.
29. When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? Morning!
30. How many cities have you lived in? 2.
31. What jobs have you done? I’ve been the branch pharmacist of a certain drugstore. But I swear I’m not going back to that or simular environment. No, never!
32. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? Ohh, this is hard. I like both! But…. I like sunset better.
33. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? At Fullybooked, National Bookstore and oh, YELLOW CAB!!!!
34. What was your favorite TV show when growing up? As per show, nothing in particular. But growing up I am a Discovery Channel and Nat Geo kid!
35. Choose a movie title for the story of your life. Hmmmm. ‘The Good and The Bad’
36. What was your favorite toy as a kid? A stuffed animal, I was already 8 years old when they forcefully threw it away from me. Saaaad!
37. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? 5 years. I have a pair of Vans that I would say can even stand storms and hurricanes. 😁 jk
38. Can you play any instruments? Guitar and a little bit of piano. I had a piano class when I was younger m. Seems like the tiles are not for my fingers.
39. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time? Lol, organize my stuff to perfection.
40. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios of all kind!
41. What was the worst punishment you received at school? I haven’t been punished really. From when I started till I graduated.
42. What’s the strangest talent you have? I don’t know if it’s a talent but I juat discovered it when we were asked to do it in psychology class and whoever can do it will be exempted from taking the final exams. I can do mental telepathy, but it’s a pain in the head when I try to do it. My psychology professor said I shouldn’t do it without guidance. So…
43. What was your childhood nickname? Chinggay, and I hated it.
44. Do you have any strange phobias? yikes. I hate seeing circular patterns like that of the lotus pod or the honeycombs. It makes me want to puke! 🤢
45. What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles? Ohh ohh ohh! Sour creaaaam!
46. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? I wrote plenty of poems when I was still in high school but not particularly about me.
47. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted? Can’t remember, I’m afraid of rejections and failure so IDK.
48. What are three things still left on your bucket list? Traveling alone overseas, have my own car, have a family of my own. 🙂
49. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? Time travel. Sighs.
50. What are you scared of? A lot of things. I’m scared to be alone in a room full of people I don’t know. Ghost stories. 😦 Flying cockroaches. Etc. etc. etc. lol
So yeap, this is me. Thank you for reading 💕